Barra

All the European members of our project have created this blog with the following objectives:1) To have a quick communication among partners.2)To show students, partners, teachers and all the educational community the work undertaken by our project.3) To have a visual and interactive tool of communication which enable us to update our project information.4)To add any information our partners think significant for the project, with the advantage of having it all compiled in just one blog. 5)To have a register of all the activities done.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

My experience in Munich by Ana Macías Galán


My experience in Munich has been very good, this has made improve my English. I have met many friends and I have many good experiences, although not everything has been so good, because the first day I felt a little overwhelmed in the house of my German partner, Linhano. I liked the food at home but I didn`t like the food at school.
I like all the sites we have visited, especially the Allianz Arena, then Olympic village, The BMW tower, the castle of Neuschwanstein and the center of Munich.

In summary, I have good memories of Munich and I would repeat it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Poland